The Arctic Oil & Gas Symposium - North America's premier Arctic oil & gas conference - is a gathering place for industry players, community leaders, government and regulators involved in northern projects. It is the place to get critical details you need to capitalize on opportunities in the Arctic.
View the conference agenda www.ArcticGasSymposium.com/upstream1
Prepare for offshore development: hear the results of the NEB’s Arctic Offshore Drilling Review and delve into the latest spill preparedness/response technologies
Determine the size of the prize: gain insight from major Arctic geological and seismic research
Explore the possibilities: first-hand details on the Northwest Territories’ record land sales and emerging unconventional play
Gear up for the next steps: the latest project updates - the Mackenzie Gas Pipeline, northern infrastructure
2012 speakers, include:
* Hon. Eva Aariak, Premier, Nunavut
- Ned Farquhar, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Joseph L. Handley, Former Premier, Northwest Territories
- John Hogg, MGM Energy Corp.
- Sheila Riordon, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada and Canada’s Senior Arctic Official
For more information, or to register, call: 1-877-927-7936