Clean hydrogen infrastructure fund Hy24 has struck a deal to gain a stake in the renewable gasses arm of Spanish energy company Enagas.

Hy24 revealed Tuesday it has signed an agreement with Enagas to take a 30% stake in the latter’s Enagas Renovable renewable-to-gas platform, with Enagas to retain the remaining 70% equity.

Are you missing out on ACCELERATE?
Gain valuable insight into the global oil and gas industry energy transition from ACCELERATE, the free weekly newsletter from Upstream and Recharge.