- Anne Haase has been appointed business development director at Petrofac to spearhead its operations and maintenance focus on new and renewable energy
- McDermott International has named Samik Mukherjee president and chief operating officer after chief executive David Dickson and chief commercial officer Brian McLaughlin quit
- Roy Franklin has joined the board of Kosmos Energy
- Lukoil has named Sergey Nikiforov vice president for technical services, Stepan Gurzhiy vice president for Central Asia, Middle East & North Africa, and Timur Gaynanshin general director of Lukoil Uzbekistan Operating Company
- North Star Renewables has named Andrew Duncan renewables director
- Siemens Energy has named Robert McAnally senior vice president treasury & corporate finance
- Law firm Addleshaw Goddard has appointed Catherine Fearnhead and David McEwing as co-heads of its global energy and utilities practice
Going with the flow...
Editor's note: US District Judge Mary Ann Vial Lemmon dismissed the litigation against the owners of Mariner Shipyard in April 2010.