- Beach Energy has appointed Anne-Marie Barbaro as chief financial officer.
- Alberto Ferrin was named country manager for ExxonMobil in Brazil, replacing Juan Lessmann.
- Suncor Energy chief executive Mark Little has resigned. Kris Smith, currently executive vice president of downstream, was named interim chief executive.
- Mozambique upstream regulator INP has appointed Nazario Joel Juliao de Jesus Bangalane as its new chair.
- Thomas McKinlay was named chief executive of FutureFuel, to replace the retiring Paul Novelly.
- Aon appointed Melissa Shepherdson as head of energy and mining (Asia-Pacific) and Richard Nunny as head of renewable energy (Asia-Pacific).
Barbaro takes to life at Beach
Australian player appoints new chief financial officer
Editor's note: US District Judge Mary Ann Vial Lemmon dismissed the litigation against the owners of Mariner Shipyard in April 2010.