Aviva chief executive Amanda Blanc appointed to BP’s board as a non-executive director with effect from 1 September 2022.
- Mohammed Abdul Latif Al Faris appointed as Kuwaiti Oil Minister and Ali Hussain Ali Al Mousa appointed as the nation’s Minister of Electricity, Water & Renewable Energy.
- Said al-Shamasi has been appointed as Yemen's Energy Minister.
- Saulius Adomaitis appointed as the new EY global oil and gas sector leader.
- Chris Weber has commenced his role as Valaris' new chief financial officer.
- Tijjani Yahaya Kaura appointed as managing director of Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Free Zones Authority.
- Airswift hired Colby Clark as the new vice president of global employment and mobility.
- Azure Power appointed Rupesh Agarwal as chief strategy and commercial officer.
- Greenpeace UK has appointed Areeba Hamid and Will McCallum as joint executive directors.
- Swire Energy Services has appointed Nils Leseberg as head of commercial for its wind division.
- BCCK has appointed Naomi Baker as director of engineering.
- Ardmore Shipping announced Bart Kelleher as chief financial officer, replacing Paul Tivnan effective on 28 September.
- Shift Clean Energy appoints Mark Hughes as new chief operating officer.
- Greg Armstrong, Leslie Beyer, Naomi Boness, Bill Flores and Arjun Murti are joining Veriten as senior advisors.
(Correction: This article has been corrected to state that Ardmore Shipping has announced Bart Kelleher as chief financial officer, replacing Paul Tivnan effective on 28 September.)