- Petrobras appointed Jose Mauro Coelho to service as chief executive.
- LNG Canada appointed Jason Klein as its new chief executive.
- Bill Henn and Rip Stringer joined Intelligent Wellhead Systems as the strategic technical advisor and director of industry affairs, respectively.
- Phillips 66 named Mark Lashier as president and chief executive, replacing Greg Garland who is stepping down on 1 July. Garland will remain executive chairman of the board.
- Lummus Technology appointed Atanas Atanasov to serve as chief financial officer.
Coelho takes over as Petrobras chief executive
The week’s leading appointments in the oil and gas industry
Editor's note: US District Judge Mary Ann Vial Lemmon dismissed the litigation against the owners of Mariner Shipyard in April 2010.