- Equinor’s executive vice president for international exploration and production Al Cook has resigned to take over as chief executive of a company outside the energy industry.
- The US Bureau of Safety & Environmental Enforcement appointed Paul Huang as deputy director and Justin Miller as Alaska regional director.
- The Scottish Energy Forum appointed Donna Sutherland to its board of directors.
- AP Moller-Maersk’s Svitzer appointed Sabrina Weymiens as head of transformation.
- David Hutchinson appointed managing director and UK country head for Semco Maritime.
Cook leaves Equinor to explore new path
Equinor’s executive vice president for international exploration and production to take over as head a company outside the energy industry
14 October 2022 8:50 GMT Updated 14 October 2022 8:50 GMT