- Equinor appointed Trine Borum Bojsen as senior vice president for North Sea renewables and Hege Skryseth as executive vice president for technology, digital and innovation.
- CNOOC Ltd appointed Zhou Xinhua as chief executive after the the resignation of Xu Keqiang.
- Will Holland was appointed chief financial officer and executive director of Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings).
- Falcon Oil & Gas appointed Tom Layman as a non-executive director, along with current chief financial officer Anne Flynn.
- Empire Petroleum appointed vice admiral Andrew Lewis as board member.
Equinor looks to Bojsen for North Sea renewables
The week’s leading appointments in the oil and gas industry
Editor's note: US District Judge Mary Ann Vial Lemmon dismissed the litigation against the owners of Mariner Shipyard in April 2010.