- Lukoil vice president Leonid Fedun has tendered his resignation.
- US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management has appointed Karen J Baker chief for the Office of Renewable Energy Programs.
- Kathy Wu has been appointed regional president of BP for Asia Pacific, replacing Nader Zaki, who will become regional president of BP for the Middle East and North Africa.
- Jadestone Energy appointed Bert-Jaap Dijkstra as chief financial officer, effective 1 September.
- Job Industrial Services has named Scott Stenberg as chief financial officer.
Fedun steps down from Lukoil role
The week’s leading appointments in the oil and gas industry
Editor's note: US District Judge Mary Ann Vial Lemmon dismissed the litigation against the owners of Mariner Shipyard in April 2010.