- Dril-Quip has appointed Kyle McClure as chief financial officer
- Scott Reid is Madagascar Oil's new chief executive, replacing Russ Kelly who has stepped down, while Ian Young has been appointed logistics and maintenance manager
- Congo-Brazzaville Minister of Hydrocarbons Bruno Itoua has taken over the rotating chairmanship of Opec for 2022
- San Leon has announced the appointment of Julian Tedder as chief financial officer
- Mark Beeson has secured an appointment as consultant geophysicist to Tanzania-focused HeliumOne
- Logistics provider Peterson has announced that Sarah Moore will succeed Erwin Kooij as its chief executive
- Laurence Mulliez is the new chairwoman of the audit committee at Siemens Energy
- Canadian Overseas Petroleum has appointed Nigel Little as non-executive director
- Elena Belletti has been appointed Wood Mackenzie's head of carbon research
Going with the flow...
Editor's note: US District Judge Mary Ann Vial Lemmon dismissed the litigation against the owners of Mariner Shipyard in April 2010.