- Deirdre Michie to step down as chief executive of Offshore Energies UK at the end of this year.
- Horizon has appointed Richard Beament as managing director and chief executive, replacing Christopher Hodge, who is stepping down. Vas Margiankakos takes over Beament’s previous role as company secretary.
- Central Petroleum’s board has agreed to extend Leon Devaney’s role as managing director and chief executive. The previous contract was due to expire on 1 July.
- TDI-Brooks has added Rich Hendren to its executive leadership team.
- RPI appointed Jim Palmer as sales and marketing director.
- Guido Frenken joins PX Group’s executive committee as chief growth and innovation officer.
- B&K Vibro has named Volker Polonyi as its new president and chief executive.
Michie to step down from Offshore Energies UK
This week’s leading appointments in the oil and gas industry