- Norwegian Petroleum Directorate senior geologist and former exploration director Sissel Eriksen elected as a member of the International Seabed Authority’s legal and technical commission.
- The Orsted, Falck Renewables and BlueFloatEnergy consortium has appointed Nicholas Ritchie as project director for its Stromar development off the north-east coast of Scotland.
- Vaalco executive vice president, general counsel, corporate secretary and chief compliance officer Michael Silver announced he is leaving the company, but will remain for a transitional period to facilitate the proposed arrangement with TransGlobe Energy Corporation.
- Inpex appointed Yoshihito Takada to the commercial coordination unit of Japan Oil Development Company’s Abu Dhabi projects division, with HSE unit manager Ryoichi Nishimaki taking over Takada’s current role as HSE unit general manager, effective 15 September.
- Aquaterra Energy appointed Anne Haase as renewables director.
- Fon Energy Services appointed former Vestas director of UK & Ireland offshore sales Nikolaj Hojberg Stald as chief commercial officer and Marius Strand starts as chief digital officer.
- Tymlez appointed Daniel O’Halloran as executive chairman and Maciek Kiernikowski as chief executive.
- Tailwater Capital appointed Dana Sweet as head of strategic research and development.
NPD’s Eriksen elected to International Seabed Authority role
Norwegian Petroleum Directorate senior geologist appointed member of ISA’s legal and technical commission