- Continental Oil announced that Bill Berry will take over from the retiring Jack Stark as president and chief executive.
- Doug Lawler was named Continental’s chief operating officer and executive vice president and John Hart was promoted to chief financial officer and executive vice president of strategic planning among other appointments.
- The International Marine Contractors Association appointed Stephen Peet as technical director.
- Mark Wilson was appointed health, safety and environment director with Oil & Gas UK.
- TotalEnergies appointed Thierry Pflimlin as president of marketing and services, and new member of the executive committee.
Peet to play technical director role with IMCA
This week’s leading appointments in the oil and gas industry
Editor's note: US District Judge Mary Ann Vial Lemmon dismissed the litigation against the owners of Mariner Shipyard in April 2010.