- Eni announced Jon Rigby as its new head of investor relations and strategic analysis.
- Morten Engelstoft is retiring from his positions as board member in AP Moller - Maersk and as chief executive of APM Terminals on 30 June 2022. APM Terminals will report to Henriette Hallberg Thygesen.
- Glen Donovan was appointed vice president of investor relations for Sempra.
- Swire Energy Service named Jan Harrestrup as head of commercial for its wind division.
- Lee Jordan was named chief executive of Gate Energy, replacing company founder Grant Gibson, who is taking over as chairman and director of Singapore for the company.
Wilkie steps in for Westwood RigLogix
The week's leading appointments in the oil and gas industry
7 April 2022 23:02 GMT Updated 7 April 2022 23:02 GMT