- Woodside chief executive Meg O’Neill announced an executive team to follow completion of its merger with BHP’s petroleum business. BHP nominees include Shiva McMahon (international operations), Andy Drummond (exploration and development), Matthew Ridolfi (projects and strategy) and Tony Cudmore (climate). Nominees from Woodside include Graham Tiver (finance), Fiona Hick (Australian operations), Shaun Gregory (new energy), Mark Abbotsford (marketing), Julie Fallon (trading) and Daniel Kalms (corporate services)
- Shell has appointed Ed Daniels to the newly created role of strategy, sustainability and corporate relations director
- Sylvia Shin was named as senior vice president of communications with OMV
- Modec has selected Yasuhiro Takano, Katsuyuki Imaizumi and Ryoichi Oka to serve as directors, with Koichi Wakana as external director and Takamura Yoshihiro to be corporate auditor
- Karim Amin was named as member of the executive board for Siemens Energy, succeeding Jochen Eickholt, who will be the new chief executive at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Blue Ocean Seismic Services has appointed Graham Philip to its...
Woodside names members of executive team to follow BHP petroleum acquisition
Editor's note: US District Judge Mary Ann Vial Lemmon dismissed the litigation against the owners of Mariner Shipyard in April 2010.